Why does our approach work so well?
"If we put customer needs at the center of the conversation about technology, there's no end to the economic and social benefits that will ensue."
Ivan Seidenberg - Chief Executive Officer, Verizon Communications
- Helps you select the most profitable markets and customers.
- Is focused on what your customers want to buy - not on what you're selling.
- Identifies the value gaps between your offer and what your customers really want.
- Helps you decide what tradeoffs to make in product development.
- Improves your predictability in development and de-risks new product development.
- Answers why your customers should buy from you instead of your competitors.
- Maximizes your solution value in pricing and packaging.
- Examines your partner strategy in the context of your whole product landscape.
- Establishes multiple channels to market and helps you service the needs of different channels.
- Helps you sell on value against customer needs, not on features that commoditize your offer.