Close the Gaps in your Value Proposition
“We will come in every day and ask: 'Do we offer better value than that guy?', and when we don’t, we’ll go out and fix it.”
Steve Ballmer, Chief Executive, Microsoft
We can help improve your value proposition by applying our proven methodology to close the gaps in your:
- Market research, sizing and segmentation analysis;
- Customer value-in-use measurement;
- Value proposition selection and differentiation;
- Competitiveness posture and ability to respond to competitive threats;
- We determined the true Canadian market size and addressable market for web hosting services for a Tier 1 carrier. This included market segmentation by vertical, horizontal and geographic markets. Using these insights to improve the value proposition for hosting services, within 18 months the carrier's market share increased from 7th to 2nd in the hosting category.
- Led the planning and introduction of a new software product into a targeted vertical market. Within the first year of sales, the product captured the largest commercial market share in its category;
- We sized the Canadian managed services market for a major Canadian long distance provider, identifying key competitors and potential partners.
- We analyzed the addressable market opportunity and identified the strategic vertical market entry issues for an embedded systems software company.
- We calculated the product penetration, addressable market, and North American semiconductor engineering market size for a fast growing distributed computing products company;
- We sized the local market opportunity for backup and disaster recovery services for an Ottawa-based IT services company.