Maximize Revenue Capture
“Whenever an individual or a business decides that success has been attained, progress stops."
Thomas J. Watson Jr
The Lanigan Group can increase your rate of value capture by improving your:
- Market entry strategy and go-to-market planning;
- Channel planning;
- Value-based product pricing;
- Solution-based product packaging;
- Solution-oriented sales models and account penetration strategies;
- Incremental add-on revenue opportunities;
- Market entry planning, operational cost analysis, and partner role definition for Sprint's Application Hosting service.
- Changed the pricing strategy of a software company from a license-based approach to a recurring rental model to eliminate customer adoption delays. The new pricing model was not only compelling to customers, but also increased the total addressable market by making the product more affordable to a wider range of customers.
- Introduced value-centric product packaging for a software company that successfully increased average deal size by 20% within 90 days.
- Developed value-centric account penetration sales models for a software company that emphasized different aspects of their product portfolio depending on the extent of account penetration;
- Overhauled software company sales training to refocus the customer pitch on value-based selling of product solutions. Resulted in the company sustaining sales revenue during a significant downturn in the market.