Corporate Governance Benchmark
The Lanigan Group, working with the University of Ottawa's School of Management, developed the measurement framework and scorecards for the Ottawa Centre for Research and Innovation's (OCRI) corporate governance benchmark.
These widely acclaimed scorecards allow you to measure the performance of your corporate board against best practices in corporate governance. The scorecard measures 50 key performance indicators across all dimensions of corporate governance.
The scorecards are unique because they address the different realities of privately-held versus publicly-traded corporations.These scorecards are endorsed by the:
- Canadian Council of Chief Executives,
- Canada's Venture Capital & Private Equity Association,
- CATA Alliance,
- Ottawa Life Sciences Council,
- National Capital Institute of Telecommunications,
- Ottawa Software Cluster,
- Ottawa Wireless Cluster,
- Ottawa Photonics Cluster,
- Canadian Photonics Consortium,
- NRC's Regional Innovation Centre.
If you are searching for a scorecard applicable to non-profit organizations, we suggest you visit the American Society for Corporate Secretaries (ASCS).