"Anything that will not sell, I do not want to invent."
Precise Market Engineering is based on proven quantitative techniques that we regularly update based on our continuous R&D into:
- Innovation diffusion and market demand modeling
- Economic utility and value-in-use modeling
- Customer value mapping and outcome analysis
- Competitive analysis using multinomial logit models
- Coherent market segmentation using affinity analysis of customer objectives
- Stochastic risk analysis
- Strategic analysis frameworks
- Classic market-driven management and total quality systems
Precise Market Engineering uses engineering discipline to determine when and how to apply these advanced methods to your situation:
- Applied - Practical techniques you can use, not theoretical concepts
- Proven - Best-Practices that have been proven to work in industrial marketing
- Quantitative - Statistical methods that measure customer value, preferences, etc.
- Fact-Driven - Promotes alignment and fact-driven decision making
- Actionable - Supports progressive implementation with incremental benefits as you go
- Repeatable - Promotes sustainable knowledge transfer and continuous process improvement
- Measurable - Makes your marketing processes manageable and effective.