Pin-Point What's Broken
"To profit from good advice requires more wisdom than to give it"
John Churton Collins
Many technology companies fail to execute to their full potential.
We will lead an independent review to figure-out "what's broken" in your product or market-engagement strategy. By applying our methodology, within 20 days we will surface what you need to do to get back on track.
Working in collaboration with your management team, we will rapidly:
- Validate market opportunity and market size;
- Interview major customers and prospects to identify market acceptance issues;
- Assess value proposition and sustainable differentiation;
- Interview current and prospective partners to improve market entry strategy;
- Round-out channel strategy, sales model, and other go-to-market aspects;
- Identify technical and market risk areas.
After investing nearly $20 M in a first round of financing that created an pipeline of less than $5 M in sales two years later, a US company's major investors needed to understand what was broken in the business plan before entertaining subsequent investment. More...
After investing over $10 M that resulted in a software product with no sales, a Canadian company's board needed to decide whether it was time to pull the plug. More ...